The Interview Process - The Normyle/Erstling Health Search Group
Vital information you need to help you prepare for the interview
Before Your Interview - Prepare
During Your Interview - Interview Success Tips
Ending Your Interview - Closing Strategies
Ask for the position if you are interested:
“This has been an informative meeting for me. I am very interested in this position and feel I can contribute to your goals. Is now a good time to schedule our next meeting?”
Emphasize strongly that you want to work for the company and why:
- Why you are interested in the position.
- What you can do for the company.
- How this opportunity fits your career goals.
- How this position can offer you growth.
- Summarize your accomplishments and how they can be applied to this position.
If the position is offered to you, and you want it, accept it on the spot. If you wish time to think it over, be courteous and tactful in asking for that time. Set a definite date when you can provide an answer.
Say, “I am very interested in this opportunity and am prepared to accept an offer if one is extended.”
Express thanks for the interviewer’s time and consideration of you.
- Ask for the job — CLOSE HARD!
- Ask for the interviewer’s business card so you can write a thank you letter as soon as possible